- 12:55 @Aportzline - Dubie, dubie dooooooo... #
- 14:09 @wilw - Strike with mighty acting vengance! #
- 16:27 I really should learn to never underestimate the power of human stupidity. #
- 16:58 @N9VLS Almost -2 hours- of trying to troubleshoot why his Blackberry wasn't activating and then "Oh, does it matter that I delete that?" #
- 22:37 RAFFI! 4-2! #
- 23:09 WE'RE NOT DONE YET! #
- 23:11 @juliemaurer - It worked for the Crew. It works here. #
Mar. 14th, 2009
Since we had to hit the grocery store anyhow for the chili cookoff, Alex and I decided to get some various oranges to try out the juicer attachment for Sir Mix-A-Lot.
1: Damn, it takes a lot of oranges to make a little glass of juice.
2: I really like the cara cara oranges. Really sweet juice!
3: Regular navel oranges have a much tarter juice. Almost sour.
4: Cleanup was really simple.
Really fun! We'll need to buy more oranges.
I also bought and seasoned a cast iron Dutch oven to make the aforementioned chili. It's been a big kitchen day despite me not really cooking!