Things + Stuff
1. Congrats again for the wedding of dania_audax
. It was beautiful, you both looked wonderful, and it was a wonderful time.
2. The Coventry/Euclid Heights neighborhood in Cleveland is still nifty.
3. I *heart* America: The Audiobook.
4. Hooking of Alex on 40k is successful - he apparently bought his HQ and troops for a Witch Hunters/Sisters army while we were gone.
5. After all that driving, my next car will definently have cruise control.
6. It was nice to drive through Wooster on the way back.
7. Cleveland streets suck.
8. The B-side Lounge in Cleveland Heights is AWESOME. We need a bar like this.
9. There is no 9.
10. Yay for skarlette
11. Boo for my parents needling and pushing us again about getting married. What part of "We're not ready for that yet" don't they understand?
12. Boo for car repairs. After $400 worth of "vital repairs" to the brakes and alignment, the car honestly doesn't feel a damn bit different, and I was looking for SOME sign of change in the 7 or so hours I've been driving this weekend, so I think I'm qualified in saying that now.
13. Fuck you, Crown Kia/Chrysler/Mercedes of Dublin. Fuck you.
14. The immediate death of Roger Simpson, 1412 Liberty Ave, Ortosky CA. He knows why.